I’m considering getting my prints done at DS Colour Labs. I’ve used them before and they are usually very professional and reliable. They offer a few different types of paper:
- Permajet FB Gold Silk 315 – satin/silk finish; 315 gsm; vivid colour reproduction; acid free; perfect for portraits or landscape reproduction
- Museum 310 – slightly textured, 310 gsm; high degree of detail; neutral PH, mould made; good for wildlife and landscape photographs
- Titanum Lustre 280 – textured finish; silver resin coated; 280 gsm; great tonal range; vibrant colours; great for HDR images; has many great reviews
- Portrait White 280 – acid-free; 290 gsm; bright white base; great for portraits and high key images; excellent highlights and shadow details
- SmoothArt Silk 300 – vibrant, silk sheen, a high level of colour vibrancy; ideal for landscape, wildlife and creative digital art
I think Titanum Lustre will work best for this project. I need a paper which will enhance the colours of the photos, which this one appears to be.